St. Pauls College of Pharmacy was established in 2007, approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi and affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad. The college is situated in a serene and beautiful campus which is conducive for imparting quality education, helpful for the growth of knowledge and career building.
The College has provided excellent credentials in the field of Pharmacy Education with a clear focus on the peaceful learning environment and sophisticated infrastructure.
St Pauls college of Pharmacy offers pharmacy programmes such as
Pharm.D,B.Pharmacy and M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics & Pharmaceutical Analysis). There are 18 Laboratories attached to various departments like Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy along with a sophisticated instrumentation facilities and a machine room.
To emerge as the most preferred institution in pharmacy education & research with global recognition in producing trained manpower to meet the ever-growing needs of Pharmaceutical Industry and Para Medical services.
To groom the students as global citizens with conscience, commitment & dedication to serve the community. To strengthen the Industry – Institute interface& promote entrepreneurial development activities. To collaborate with the leading universities of the world with a view to create opportunities for the students to pursue higher studies & to seek placements abroad.
- One of the top college in Osmania University.
- Successful completion of 8 batches of B. Pharmacy and 5 batches of M. Pharmacy.
- Our students are University toppers with 91% of results.
- Some of our students have qualified for GPAT 2018.
- 90% of our students have qualified for TSPGECET 2018 with 10 students below rank of 1000.
- We have entered into MOU with Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Kondapur for Pharm.D Course.
- Most of our students placed multinational pharma companies like Ranbaxy, Dr. Reddys, GVK Bio, Cadila, Aurobindo and many more.
The College has provided excellent credentials in the field of Pharmacy Education with a clear focus on peaceful learning environment and sophisticated infrastructure.