History - St Pauls Group of Colleges
The St.Pauls College of Management & IT is established in 2006 & is affiliated to Osmania University and approved by AICTE, offering MBA (Master of Business Administration) program. The College has provided excellent credentials in the field of professional education with a clear focus on peaceful learning environment and sophisticated infrastructure.
The Learning environment contributes to creating for a conducive frame of mind, so that a student can get the maximum benefit out of the stimulating pedagogy of the Institution. The theme governing the St.Pauls campus design is built around key idea of discovering ideas that inspire and transform
- Highly talented and committed Professors.
- PDP sessions for overall development of our students.
- The success of our students with the excellence of our teaching.
- The diversity of cultures, ideas and insights.
- The development of students’ ethical awareness.
- Focusing on international teaching pedagogy.
- Strong industry linkages with corporate for summer internship programmes (SIP) and placements.
- Provide intellectual exposure to the students through Seminars, Group Discussions, Role Plays, Workshops and Guest Lectures by experts from industry and academia.