St. Pauls College of Pharmacy was established in 2007, approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi and affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad. The college is situated in a serene and beautiful campus which is conducive for imparting quality education, helpful for the growth of knowledge and career building.
The College has provided excellent credentials in the field of Pharmacy Education with a clear focus on the peaceful learning environment and sophisticated infrastructure.
St Pauls college of Pharmacy offers pharmacy programmes such as
Pharm.D,B.Pharmacy and M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics & Pharmaceutical Analysis). There are 18 Laboratories attached to various departments like Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy along with a sophisticated instrumentation facilities and a machine room.
To be the best institution in the field of pharmacy by providing excellent education with the aim to achieve overall development of the students, to cater the needs of the profession and society.
To train and develop the students to emerge as pharmacists through innovative teaching-learning and research with the objective of student centric education.
Nurturing the students with quality education and overall development in pharmacy and allied fields through dedicated faculty and state of art infrastructure.
- NBA Accredited institution (UG Program)
- One among the top Pharmacy colleges in Telangana
- ISO Certified Institution
- Green Clean & Serene Campus
- Successful completion of 12 batches of B. Pharmacy, 9 batches of M. Pharmacy, 2 batches of Pharm. D & Pharm. D PB
- Our students are university toppers with 91% results
- NIPER -2019, All India – 1st Rank
- GPAT -2019, All India – 7th Rank
- TSPGECET-2019 – State 1st Rank
- 90% of our appeared students have qualified TSPGECET -2019, out of which out of 23 students secured below 1000 ranks
- TSPGECET-2020 – State 6th Rank
- TSPGECET-2021 – 42 Students Qualified
- We have MOU with KIMS & OZONE Hospitals, Hyderabad
- MOU’s with Pharma Industries, universities & State Government Research Organizations
- One among the top IPA-SF student chapter in India
- Far ahead in crisis management during pandemic ( 2019-21)
- Significant contributions to communal services from Pharm.D department
- Placements to multinational companies
- Successful Conduction of national & international level competitions for faculty and students
- Student governance & student centric education
- Active NSS cell
- Strong Mentoring system
- Research and Innovation Eco-System
- Organization of need based workshops, conferences & seminars (blended)
The College has provided excellent credentials in the field of Pharmacy Education with a clear focus on peaceful learning environment and sophisticated infrastructure.