Functions and responsibilities:
- Members of the committee give their suggestions and directions for the smooth running of the college in academic aspect
- Review the academic and other related activities of the college
- Scrutinizing and Approval of Proposals with or without modifications of BOS with regard to Academic Regulations, Curricula , Syllabi etc.,
- Prepare and review Academics Calendar and Class Routine for the college
- Preparation of Academic Regulations, Curricula, Syllabi etc.
- Plan for sustaining the quality of education, quality improvement and accreditation of the college
- Vigilance on the attendance of teachers and regularity in taking the classes
- To examine or make decisions on important issues concerning talents cultivation, research, disciplinary construction, personnel building and other academic affairs.
- To examine and make decisions or authorize to examine and make decisions on teaching and research achievements, projects, awards and academic requirements of personnel posts.
Frequency of meeting: Once in a month.
Academic committee (2020-2021):
|1||Dr. B.Chandrashekar||Incharge||Principal, St Pauls college of pharmacy|
|2||Dr.M. Kiranmai||Member||HOD, Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry|
|3||Dr. K.Venu Madhav||Member||HOD, Department of Pharmaceutics|
|4||Dr. V. Asha Jyothi||Member||HOD, Department of Pharmacology|
|5||Dr. P. Sunil Kumar Chaitanya||Member||HOD, Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis|
|6||Dr. K. Venkateshwarlu||Member||HOD, Department of Pharm.D.|